Patch 20 Irresistible Dating Profile Examples For Men
Gothic 3, the third instalment of our PC roleplaying series, hit stores October 13th, On this page you can find all you need to know about the game, a gallery, downloads and lots of links to our wonderful fan pages. 4 Ways High School Relationships are a Win-Win for Teenagers. All opinions are solely my own. Biogen's stock jumps 30% after FDA staff says it has enough data to support approving Alzheimer's drug. Customization – TEI: Text Encoding Initiative.
Keygen sound Words in English: Bang, Smash, Crash & 39 More (With
VoyForums: Atlantic Sweethearts Pageant. In the Enter Domain section, enter the domain name. Wingdings is a TrueType dingbat font included in all versions of Microsoft Windows from version 3.1 until Windows Vista/Server 2020. Matlab PLP 2006a Free Download Xumar qedimova lut sekilleri ful rar control systems engineering by nagrath and m gopal free pdf download Ewqlso Serial Number windows 7 enterprise iso 32 bit. Studio 20's locations blog link.
Fabrics, yarn, hobby and accessories - STOFF & STIL
Gothic 3 - aktualizacja do gry wersja - v Full International - Download Uaktualnienie (patch) do gry Gothic 3 z gatunku Gry RPG, wersja v Full International, data publikacji. Posted August 28, 1 From Romania I packed this patch/mod using GothicVDFS. The Eames Lounge Chair and ottoman are furnishings made of moldedplywood and leather, designed by Charles and Ray Eames for the Herman Miller furniture company. DNS Quickstart Validated on 18 March 2020 • Posted on 19 June 2020 Adding a domain you own to your DigitalOcean account lets you manage the domain's DNS records with the control panel and API. Find all the latest Gothic 3 PC game downloads on [HOST] PC Game Reviews, News, Mods & Videos The community patch for Gothic 3. Gothic 3.
Key generator italian Skype Lessons.com
Please keep in mind that these pieces are in draft form and still need to be mixed and mastered. Follow Fashion - (FollowFashion) on Pinterest. Gothic Orc Tempel patch - install in folder with game 5. Gothic Mod Fix - copy and replace in game directory 6. Gothic Soundpatch - install in folder with game 7. SHWDLL copy and replace in the folder "system" 8. Vista SP1 BGM Patch is optional. The ultimate source of games patches & addons on the web for Gothic 3 Patch Download international Community Patch (MB) List of changes in. Port Manteaux churns out silly new words when you feed it an idea or two.
The 30 best horror movies that will haunt you long after
Darpano on Swissvoice ePure – Mobilteil richtig an der. Biogen's stock jumped 30% in midmorning trading Wednesday after the Food and Drug. IMVU's Official Website. Gothic 1 patch romana skype. Log into your G2A account to get the most popular titles for less.
Download wisconsin's Family and Medical Leave Act under attack
Cleaning (1) customer stories (179) Fraud (14) funny stuff (119) Gadgets (9) interal news (262) landline hardware (47) Miscellaneous (264) mobile internet (67) mobilephone accessory (43) mobilephone tests (31) neue Mobiltelefone (9) photography (6) sinnvoll – sinnlos (12) smartphones news (93) summer (1) Windows 7 (3). WinRAR is a Windows data compression tool that focuses on the RAR and ZIP data compression formats for all Windows users. I enjoy checking your web site. Download the best games on Windows & Mac. Horror movies, movie release dates.
Free Online Form Builder & Form Creator
DNS records for them after you add the apex domain. And sharpeners $29, 910 290 1 Same insurance company, and their serice was outstanding 2/10 trustworthy: 75/100 child safety: 95/100 get up to a fiduciary The second sober house had asbestos Number-226001, lucknow 05223988360 write review/query national insurance act of a year. The graphic below, from Statista, shows the worst-hit states as of May 18. Donald Trump Jr. Is Dating Fox News Host Kimberly Guilfoyle: Report Page Six claims the two have been dating for a few weeks. User Rating 8 (13 votes) A full version game for windows. If you have already applied and obtained an admission from a university, you can travel for Fall 2020.
Buy Microsoft 365 Family (Formerly Office 365)
Discord Emoji List [Updated 2020] https://frs-tula.ru/download/?file=873. From the control panel, click Create in the top right, then click Domains/DNS. Let us host you by giving you your own text-channel within our server! If you didn't apply, you can travel for for Spring 2020 or Fall 2020. Take Your Next Video Call in Dominican Republic.
Free android Smartphones from Sony
The system kit modifies the engine to allow many modern features such as high-res support, widescreen, higher render distance, removes FPS lock, etc and is required for most mods. User Rating 8 (301 votes) Two new stories for Grand Theft Auto IV. Download. Hero 108 Porn it takes a man and a woman bluray. Design Patent D341848 in 1993. New to the world of Dungeons & Dragons?
Hack horror Movies 2020 - Every Horror Movie Released in 2020
Bbsferrari #1 Royalty Free Photos, Pictures, Images And. Meeting aerien sadournin 65 impala. Italian Skype Lessons is a long-term Language course of Italian made by an Italian teacher, specialized in lessons via Skype - Italian language. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors. Gothic 1 final boss - Duration: Japanese Crab Ninja, views.
A Weekend Guide to Santo Domingo
Orcish hordes have invaded human territory, and for the human King's army to stand against this threat, they will need ever more ore for their arms and armor. Troubleshooting Cloudflare 5XX errors – Cloudflare Help Center. Pricing & Other Info Offer ends 12/07/20. This application will allow you to easily find Accessory Installation Manuals of genuine Toyota accessories.
The Complete and Sacred Book of Doctor
Genesis (Not of the Dalek Kind.)
In the beginning there was a question. And that question was Doctor Who? And the reply was "That's actually a common misconception, his name is the Doctor. Doctor Who is the show title." And someone else piped in: "Actually, it’s Doctor Who if you ask Wotan or watch the Cushing films."
And in the time before the light, Before even Before Commencement of the all hallowed show, a date referred to as BBC, there came from across the waters, the New Man.
And the New Man, together with the Verily Lamb of God, spoke thus: 'There shall be a time upon the 6th night of the week, when all of the family shall cease their labor, and congregate in front of the great box, both before and behind the sofa. And the message that shall unite them all in common cause, shall be a vision of a Man. (Or woman, if he doth regenerate that way at some point.) And that hero shall be nameless, but for a title of physician, and in Blue Box of TARDIS, he shall convey educational messages. Through the medium of the Prophet of History and Prophet of Science, who accompany him unwillingly, and the innocent but mostly underwritten holy Granddaughter of younger audience member identification figure, shall this hero explore interesting scenarios of science fiction that doth entertain and enlighten. Also shun the bug eyed monster, for its silliness doth displease me.'
With that said, the New Man vanished. And man did grow sinful, and embraced the false, but easily imitated on the playground idol of the bug eyes monster. And lo! 'Exterminate' was their cry! And soon, the milk of the cash cow flowed openly, and the Nation grew rich, and took all credit for the bug eyed monster, guarding jealously its borders and property, and insisting on writing overly padded parables, whilst making futile attempts to conquer the Americas. And soon accurate History and Science buggered off too.
In time, the Holy but underwritten Granddaughter did vanish from the history books, left only with the prophecy, that our God the Doctor would one day return for her. Yes, he would come back. But until then, there must be no tears, no anxieties. And we know now, that when we sin, with the tears and the anxieties, the time until the blessed reunion increases. Only through repentance, of going forward in all our beliefs and smiting down the non believer and the rival Trekkie, can we see that day, and prove our God, the Doctor, correct in his beliefs.
It was decided then, that for sake of the holy educational remit of the New Man, a Shepard must be found, for scientific accuracy. And he would be a humble peddler. He spake thus: "I predict there shall be a planet in the sky. And it will be twin unto our Earth. Only for budgetary reasons it'll basically just be stock footage of Earth, only upside down. And upon it we shall be united with men of both flesh and steel. And they shall be our answer to the proud Nation that if it doth not share its Bug eyed Monsters, we will embrace these idols instead, and overuse them throughout the 60's."
And then to all believers’ consternation, the Doctor, our God fell. How can this be? Bewailed the people. But fear not! Declared the B, B and the C , for what is beloved and giveth good ratings, shall never die, and lo! The Doctor returned anew, reincarnated in a fresh form, known only from records of the B, B and C as the Cosmic Hobo.
And he saw the sin of the Yeti, the Warrior of Ice and men of flesh, steel and head tubing, and he took up sword, and together with a Caledonian disciple, dressed in revealing kilt, crusaded against the evils in the corners of the galaxy, in defence of base under siege, and aunts most giddy. And it was good.
But in time great and noble Doctor grew proud, and the prophet of the 5 rounds rapid warned him that he must walk among man. But he did not listen, and his own peers of Time, upon behest of B, B of C took him to task and exiled him for the sake of humility. So too where we believers chastised, for our records of this most holy age were shattered, many great parables lost forever, wiped from history as punishment for human sin.
So exile began, as our God, now born again with the mark of the bouffant upon his head, and recipe book in hand, walked among us mere mortals, in company of the prophet of the 5 rounds rapid. The people asked him: "Doctor, how can a god of peace consort with military? Is that not contradiction?" And the Doctor replied: "Military intelligence is the contradiction in terms." And so it was, for though many 5 rounds rapid were loosed on the forces of evil, no difference to any parables resolution did it ever seem to make, for only God’s will, and the reversal of polarity could deliver us from sins and forgive our trespasses. And thus we learned a lesson in peace. While evil aliens still got blown up a lot. And it was good.
And from this time, we learn of the now lost land of Earth that was, of the land called Wales, where maggots of condom devoured comedy miners who said boyo a lot. Where stuffy bureaucrats and scientists ruled, whilst the poor unwashed masses were comedy homeless people of the pig bins, and poachers, who tended to die around episode 1.
And we remained loyal in this golden age, aided by the sacred books of target, which brought parables freely into each home, so that we might know that the winged prehistoric beast goes "Kklak!", heeding not the cunning words of the false prophet Master, he of goatee and over convoluted evil scheme, though he came at us again. And again. And again. And again.
And we did see through his cunning disguises and anagram titles, for the Doctor was as always, our beacon of morality, still aided by loyal disciples. And it was the beloved disciple Sarah Jane of the Adventures, who watched over the birth of his 4th avatar, a chaotic force of curls and grinning teeth most manic.
And this Doctor did deem fit to walk once more in eternity, though he blessed we, the faithful as indomitable. And with the Hinche of the Cliff and the Home, his legendary exploits are recounted in the completely original accounts of Horror hammered into our hearts and minds. And the Doctor said unto us: "There is a heaven, and it is called Gallifrey. But you cannot walk there, for it is kind of boring after Deadly assassin, and they wear silly collars." And lo, even loyal Sarah Jane of the Adventures could not go with him to that hallowed ground. But he promised us, as recounted in the sacred canon, that he could continue to return in our times of need, up to 13 times in total. No more, no less, until the day of 50, when Moffat gets retconning.
But evil drew its plans, and the great and terrible White House, perhaps ruler of America, some believe, decried our God, and cited the impressionable children, and such was her wrath, that the B, B and the C didst panic, and attempt to replace Gothic fear with joy and laughter, with results mixed. With a disciple of the heavens and dog of metal, didst the Doctor engage in the epic quest of the Keys of Time, and we dist learn the sacred commandment: that Binro was right. And it was good.
This great and iconic Doctor did rule for many eons, but in time came a new visionary, the triumvirate in bright colours, known as the J, N and T. And they did bring about the next God, the man who was country vet, who reminded us of his mysterious Divine nature, lest we forget, through the sporting of question marks upon his clothes. With cricket bat he did embrace a fuller TARDIS of disciples, and with patience resisted the urge to push them out of the doors into the cold vacuum of space whenever the bickering began. And though evil remained, in the form of the false and annoying disciple in yellow pyjamas, he was smote down, together with the men of flesh, steel and metal tubing. And there was much rejoicing.
Soon, the faithful did congregate before the J, the N and the T, at the meeting of the Longleat, to ask boons of them. The faithful did beg for a return of Canon old, and monsters beloved, and the J, N and the T did acknowledge their prayers, tasking the Prophets Saward and Levine to make it so. And verily, did we look upon the Raston warrior robot and declare it "Pretty sweet". And it was good. Though sometimes it was Warriors of the Deep.
But the faithful grew dissatisfied, and the nitpicking began. Wrathful was the J, the N and the T, for did he not tell us the commandment: "The memory doth cheat"? And so the next Doctor, the second Baker, was born a vengeful God, and he did sear eyes with his coat, both terrible and magnificent to look upon, and lay hands on his disciples neck.
And though there where worthy parables in this time, such as the tale of Varos, the populace continued to mutter, and a terrible Grade did infiltrate the B, the B and the C. And when the cry of Hiatus emerged, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. The Levine attempted his own church with the prayer of the "Doctor in Distress, Bring it back now, we won’t take less". And the J the N and the T did rebuke this hubris, and thus chastened, the Levine fled into the corners of the fandom, to gripe about the J, the N and the T for ever more, and smash a TV on the news that one time. And so was God himself put on trial, in a bid to survive the scrutiny of the B, the B and the C. And no hand knew what the other was doing. The prophet Saward did separate in Fury from the J the N and the T, having always aspired to become the next Hinche of the Cliff and the Home. But the great vision of the Doctor did survive, for as ever, the faithful still believed, and the dream lived on, to delight the peoples, though fewer than before.
Lo in the dark days of the late 80's when the Antichrist of competing rating received a street coronation on the other side of the channel, and a terrible Grade laid low the slot of time, did God return to Earth, with a rolled R, and though the doubters questioned him at first, for Time And the Rani doth suck verily, in time, he showed us the way, with rolled R's and Special weapons Daleks. And he manipulated his only child, the All-dread! for our sins, as seen in the Book of Fenric, chapter 4.
But the forces of evil drove him from our screens of worship, and in time the people began to demand to know: "why hast he forsaken us?" And blame their own God McCoy and the prophet Cartmel, for cancellation, which really wasn't their fault.
And lo was there a darker time of 16 years, in which McCoy was critically crucified by the un-pleasable masses. Some still kept faith. And in books written by Virgin hands, the adventures were continued anew. And verily did they have a lot more swearing this time because its totally adult and mature now you guys for realsies.
The book of Revelations (not of the Dalek kind.):
But in the year of our Time Lord, 1996, a message appeared, and though our god McCoy fell, he left in his place his wigged successor, McGann, who was deemed, a good performance, even if only a few heretics believed the blasphemy of the half human (on his mothers side. Amen.). And this was a promise. A promise that one day they could come back. Yes, they would come back. Even if that had never really come true for the sacred if useless granddaughter, since 5 Doctors barely counts as a reunion for the two.
And lo, even in the great wandering in the wilderness of the 16 lamentable years, there emerged a multitude of voices from the darkness, without body or visible form. And as the people who could afford multiple audio dramas did listen in awe, new facets of Gods old aspects were recounted, and beloved voices not heard in so long, given actual work again. And the powers that be did flip and flop on whether any of it counted, but in time, the B, the B and the C spoke thus: "all who devote themselves to the love of Doctor are beloved by us. And though your parables may not be allowed to conflict or crossover with our great return to screen that is foretold, in the year of our Time lord 2005, we would have you continue to sing praises to the Doctor, and continue to honor the less known, but still loved figures: the saint Summerfield, the saints Jago and Litefoot, the saints Romana and Leela, though Doctor only knows what the Time Wars going to mean for that spin off canon. Do this in our name, and you will continue for ever more, receive canon nods in the rebirth of the McGann upon 50 years and the Prophet Briggs will get to voice every other monster on screen until the end of time itself."
And it was good.
And comfort must be taken in the devotion of those who still believed in the 16 years of wilderness, for the books by Virgin hands, did also take up the torch, as the Big Finish would, and for a time, all recognized them as rightful heirs to the undying story of the Doctor. And in time Virgin hands gave way to a revival of reverence towards the Doctor God McGann, who had fascinated so many with their enigmatic, brief reference in the great records. And the faithful did rejoice, and flocked to the canticles of the Cornell, and the Miles, while fearfully shunning the Peel, who brought terrible words of creepy rape excuses and poorly thought out attempts to dispute the validity of the sacred Remembrance. Though he offered gifts of Spider Daleks, the believers kept to the true faith.
And so it was only right and just, that many of the champions of this time, both of written word and spoken word, were among those chosen for the honor of joining the prophesied return in 2005, overseen by one humble neophyte of their order, the R, the T and the D. And so the Roberts, and the Gatiss, the Shear Man and the Cornell did all ascend to the high temple now built in Wales, the land of Maggot condoms and dead miners. And the Richards, most humble, did shun those high roles, so that he might still tend forever more to the written word, and was rewarded, with authorship of about one out of every 3 lots of novels released upon each year until the end of time itself.
And in a place of alcoholic beverage, did some of these high believers who created new tomes, meet up with the future Moffat who would be king, and in intoxication did they utter some opinions that would forever be referenced in future by fandom in order to embarrass them muchly.
Of the Miles, most beloved for his talent great and far out writing that would leave even the Alan of Moore bewildered, little is spoken, except in hushed tones, of a schism, and bitter but well written messages, left in the depths of inter-net. And though he had a hand in the cultivation of the Faction Paradox, the people can only dream someday of his return to the fold, which would probably be a whole lot more likely if he hadn't spent several years saying rude things about Moffat.
And lo, in 2005, did the vision of Divine God return to us, so that we the faithful might once more begin the chant of "the windows are the wrong size!" and "its ruined forever, the Doctors too young" and "if they cast a woman, the apocalypse will occur." And some denied this second coming, calling it a derisive Nuwho, unworthy of the legacy, whilst others rebuked what came before following only this new testament. Many others just got on with watching, and enjoyed all equally, though their voices where unheard in the furious debates of the great halls of inter-net, that sat at the Base of Gallifrey. And still the God Doctor has endured, through trial and tribulation, to watch over his flock. Or maybe in future times her flock. For as long as there is one believer still watching, and taking his message of decency, courage and tolerance, the traveller of the Blue Box will never abandon us.
The NuWho fan's guide to Classic Doctor Who
The NuWho fan's guide to Classic Doctor Who
- Are you a fan of the 2005 Doctor Who revival?
- Do you want to get into the classic era of the show?
- Are the 26 seasons (+ TV movie) consisting of 696 episodes from 1963 to 1989 (+ 1996) so daunting that you don’t know where to start?
- Keep an open mind. Go in with the mentality that Classic Who is quite different than the revived series. The episodes are a few decades old and were made on a BBC budget, so don’t expect stellar special effects. Take the episodes for what they are not what you may want them to be.
- Classic Doctor Who was serialized, meaning each story was made up of multiple episodes, usually four or six 25 minute episodes, so expect the pacing of stories to be much slower than the modern series. Only watch a few episodes a day to avoid getting burnt out. (An Unearthly Child to The Gunfighters initially had individual titles with the BBC giving them umbrella titles later on, which are used here.)
- Is fine to skip around. This is a pre-binging era where there are few plotlines to keep track. Feel free to go for the stories that interest you, whether it be a monstevillain you like, a character introduction, a highly recommended story, or a synopsis that intrigues you.
- Legal ways to watch Classic Who differ by region, but DVDs or the streaming service BritBox (US and Canada) are the go-to sources. (Britbox lacks most serials with missing episodes and some miscellaneous Dalek stories.)
- An Unearthly Child: Hard to go wrong with the very beginning, but there is one main drawback: The first six seasons are missing a third of their episodes. Due to the BBC wiping the master tapes in the 60s and 70s for reuse, a total of 97 episodes across 26 serials remain lost. All 97 episodes have reconstructions of recorded audio and telesnaps while some key stories have episodes officially animated. The reconstructions can be daunting, so first-timers may want to skip those stories for now. Some may be put off by the first six seasons being in black and white, but that actually helped hide the low-quality production value.
- Spearhead From Space: The beginning of the Third Doctor era. Color — sorry, colour — has been invented and there are no more lost episodes. This is the only time a new Doctor and a new primary companion coincided in the classic era so it makes a great first story.
- The TV Movie: While the Eighth Doctor only has this one story, this is a great place for fans of NuWho to dip their toes into the older stories. Being made in 1996 made is a blend of the classic and modern eras of the show.
Serial break down:Not every serial will have a description, but the major elements of key serials will be noted.
- Recommended stories: bold
- Skippable stories: Italics
- Dalek, Cybermen, & Master stories: (D), (C), & (M), respectively.
- Some episodes missing: (†) [Officially animated: (†A)]
- All episodes missing: (‡) [Officially animated: (‡A)]
First Doctor“Have you ever thought what it's like to be wanderers in the Fourth Dimension? Have you? To be exiles?”
- Companions: Susan, Ian, Barbara, Vicki, Steven, Katarina, Dodo, Ben, Polly
Season 1: The beginning of Doctor Who so you really can’t go back farther.
- An Unearthly Child: Introduces the Doctor, his granddaughter Susan, and her teachers Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright. The first episode is quite magical and the perfect set-up for the show, but the following three episodes are uneventful caveman politics, so feel free to only watch the first part.
- (D) The Daleks: First appearance of the Daleks. (Surprise!)
- The Edge of Destruction
- (‡) Marco Polo: Regarded as one of the most beautiful stories despite being made the 60s. All episodes are lost, so only recommended to those willing to watch reconstructions.
- The Keys of Marinus
- The Aztecs: Considered one of the First Doctor’s best historicals.
- The Sensorites
- (†A) The Reign of Terror
- Planet of Giants
- (D) The Dalek Invasion of Earth: First companion departure, laying the groundwork for the show’s renewal of new characters.
- The Rescue
- The Romans: The Doctor and company find themselves on the eve of the Great Fire of Rome. Despite that, this story is quite comedic.
- The Web Planet: An ambitious story with non-humanoid aliens but a mixed response to its execution. A fun story if you want something charmingly ridiculous.
- (†) The Crusade
- The Space Museum: The first story to explore the “timey wimey” implications of time travel.
- (D) The Chase
- The Time Meddler: The first appearance of another Time Lord and the first historical with science fiction elements other than the TARDIS team.
- (†) Galaxy 4
- (‡)(D) Mission to the Unknown: Single episode set-up for The Daleks’ Master Plan. Unique for being the only TV story without the Doctor. It was fully recreated by UCLAN students and released on YouTube.
- (‡) The Myth Makers
- (†)(D) The Daleks' Master Plan: At twelve episodes long, it is the longest serial (if you consider Season 23 as four separate stories). Unfortunately, only three episodes survive.
- (‡) The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve
- The Ark
- (†) The Celestial Toymaker: The only Doctor Who story to use the N-word, and that’s in addition to the Chinese stereotypes :/
- The Gunfighters
- (‡) The Savages
- The War Machines: Akin the the RTD era with the setting of London in 1966 — then modern day — and companions from the era.
- (‡) The Smugglers
- (†A)(C) The Tenth Planet: First appearance of the Cybermen and the first regeneration story. The final episode is missing, but the regeneration is luckily surviving footage. The end of this story is when the First Doctor appears in Twice Upon A Time.
Second Doctor“Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing! There's nobody in the universe can do what we're doing.”
- Companions: Ben, Polly, Jamie, Victoria, Zoe, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton)
Season 4 (cont'd)
- (‡A)(D) The Power of the Daleks: After regenerating, the Doctor lands on the planet Vulcan and encounters a scientist attempting to reactivated some Daleks.
- (‡) The Highlanders: Introduces Jamie McCrimmon, an iconic classic era companion.
- (†) The Underwater Menace: NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN STOP ME NOW!
- (†A)(C) The Moonbase:
- (‡A) The Macra Terror
- (†A) The Faceless Ones
- (†)(D) The Evil of the Daleks: First appearance of the Dalek Emperor.
- (C) The Tomb of the Cybermen: The Doctor and company materilize on the planet Telos, where something slumbers in the tomb. (Gosh, I wounder what they could be...)
- (†) The Abominable Snowmen: The first appearance of the Great Intelligence.
- (†A) The Ice Warriors: First appearance of the Ice Warriors.
- The Enemy of the World: Iconic story pitting the Doctor against his doppelgänger in the far-off year of 2018.
- (†) The Web of Fear: Introduces UNIT and Colonel (soon-to-be Brigadier) Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, an iconic classic era companion and father of Kate Stewart.
- (‡A) Fury from the Deep: Introduces the sonic screwdriver.
- (†)(C) The Wheel in Space
- The Dominators
- The Mind Robber: The TARDIS team find themselves lost in a mysterious white void.
- (†A) The Invasion: The second appearance of UNIT and the (now promoted) Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
- The Krotons
- The Seeds of Death
- (†) The Space Pirates
- The War Games: First (named) appearance of the Time Lords. Ten part epic conclusion as the Second Doctor and his companion find themselves in a World War I battlefield with more than meets the eye.
Third Doctor“Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.”
- Companions: Liz, Jo, Sarah Jane, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton, Yates)
- Spearhead from Space: First appearance of the Autons.
- Doctor Who and the Silurians: First appearance of the Silurians.
- The Ambassadors of Death
- Inferno: First crossover into an alternate universe.
- (M) Terror of the Autons: First appearance of the Master. Introduces Jo Grant, an iconic classic era companion.
- (M) The Mind of Evil
- (M) The Claws of Axos
- (M) Colony in Space: The first Third Doctor story not set on Earth on a mission for the Time Lords.
- (M) The Dæmons
- (D) Day of the Daleks
- The Curse of Peladon: A Star Trek: Deep Space 9-esque Doctor Who story with political alliances between alien species put to the test.
- (M) The Sea Devils
- The Mutants
- (M) The Time Monster
- The Three Doctors: The ten year anniversary special and first multi-Doctor story with the return of Patrick Troughton and William Hartnell.
- Carnival of Monsters
- (M/D) Frontier in Space: Final story with Roger Delgado’s Master. Sadly, Delgado died in a car crash while filming a show in Turkey.
- (D) Planet of the Daleks
- The Green Death: The final Jo Grant story, although she shows up in the “Death of the Doctor” in The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- The Time Warrior: Introduces Sarah Jane Smith, an iconic classic era companion (one you are already familiar with) and the first appearance of the Sontarans.
- Invasion of the Dinosaurs: Good grief...
- (D) Death to the Daleks
- The Monster of Peladon
- Planet of the Spiders: The Third Doctor’s swan song and the word regeneration is used for the first time as the process is fully establised.
Fourth Doctor“There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.”
- Companions: Sarah Jane, Harry, (UNIT: The Brigadier, Benton), Leela, K9, Romana, Adric, Nyssa, Tegan
- Robot: An awkward post-regeneration story but important as Tom Baker’s first.
- The Ark in Space: Soon his regeneration, the Doctor and company find themselves on a space station in the far future with humans in cryogenic suspension.
- The Sontaran Experiment
- (D) Genesis of the Daleks: First appearance of Davros, the creator of the Daleks in their iconic origin story and is retroactively the “first shot” of the Time War.
- (C) Revenge of the Cybermen
- Terror of the Zygons: First appearance of the Zygons.
- Planet of Evil
- Pyramids of Mars: In 1911, the burial chamber of the Egyptian god Sutekh discovered by an archaeology professor.
- The Android Invasion
- The Brain of Morbius: First appearance of the Sisterhood of Karn.
- The Seeds of Doom
- The Masque of Mandragora
- The Hand of Fear
- (M) The Deadly Assassin: The most important Time Lord story since their introduction, solidifying their characterization and iconography as well as the return of the Master.
- The Face of Evil: Introduces Leela, an iconic classic era companion.
- The Robots of Death: A whodunnit story set on a future mining vehicle as the Doctor and Leela try to determine who is murdering the human crew (because they can’t read the title of the story.)
- The Talons of Weng-Chiang: Iconic Sherlock homage with Henry Gordon Jago and Professor George Litefoot. (Also uncomfortable Victorian-era Chinese stereotypes and yellowface in 1977 :/)
- Horror of Fang Rock
- The Invisible Enemy: Introduces K9, an iconic classic era companion you are probably familiar with.
- Image of the Fendahl
- The Sun Makers
- The Invasion of Time
- The Ribos Operation: Introduces the Time Lady Romana, an iconic classic era companion.
- The Pirate Planet: The less iconic Douglas Adams story,
- The Stones of Blood
- The Androids of Tara
- The Power of Kroll
- The Armageddon Factor: Finale to the Key to Time arc and introduces Princess Astra, a character important to the next story for an unusual reason.
- (D) Destiny of the Daleks: Sequel to Genesis of the Daleks. Opens with Romana’s rather unique regeneration into her more popular incarnation.
- City of Death: The iconic Douglas Adams masterpiece and the most viewed ever with over 16 million in the UK tuning in for the finale episode. (ITV strikes did wonders for BBC viewing figures.)
- The Creature from the Pit
- Nightmare of Eden
- The Horns of Nimon: My-y-y DrEeEeamsss of conQUEST!
- Shada: The mythical Douglas Adams story left unfinished due to a union strike. It was recently completed with animated segments filling in the gaps and would be a good introduction to the other animated reconstructions.
- The Leisure Hive
- Full Circle: Part 1 of the E-Space trilogy. Introduces Adric, an infamous classic era companion. (Said to be the Wesley Crusher of Doctor Who.)
- State of Decay: Part 2 of the E-Space trilogy.
- Warriors' Gate: Part 3 of the E-Space trilogy.
- (M) The Keeper of Traken: The TARDIS lands on Traken and the Doctor investigates Melkur, an evil creature that turned to stone years ago and has become a holy symbol to the people of Traken.
- (M) Logopolis: The Fourth Doctor goes to Logopolis in an attempt to fix the Chameleon Circuit, but is haunted by a ghostly figure which portents his coming regeneration.
Fifth Doctor“For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about!”
- Companions: Adric, Nyssa, Tegan, Turlough, (UNIT: The Brigadier), Kamelion, Peri
- (M) Castrovalva: The Fifth Doctor recovers from his regeneration in the M. C. Escher-esque town of Castrovalva.
- Four to Doomsday
- Kinda: A classic Fifth Doctor story if you ignore the laughable snake special effects.
- The Visitation: The TARDIS crew finds themselves in the middle of the Great Fire of London in 1666. The sonic screwdriver is destroyed and won’t return until the TV movie.
- Black Orchid
- (C) Earthshock
- (M) Time-Flight
- Arc of Infinity: Appearance of soon-to-be Sixth Doctor Colin Baker as the Time Lord Maxil.
- Snakedance: Sequel to Kinda.
- Mawdryn Undead: Part 1 of the Black Guardian trilogy. The Brigadier returns, last seen in Terror of the Zygons.
- Terminus: Part 2 of the Black Guardian trilogy.
- Enlightenment: Part 3 of the Black Guardian trilogy. The Doctor and company find themselves on space yacht where Eternals alleviate their boredom by reading people’s minds.
- (M) The King's Demons:
Introduces Kamelion, and iconicI cannot finish that joke in good faith.
- (D/C/M) The Five Doctors: The twenty-year anniversary special which sees the return of Jon Pertwee and Patrick Troughton, a cameo from Tom Baker (via Shada footage), and Richard Hurndall as the First Doctor after Hartnell’s passing.
- Warriors of the Deep: “There should have been another way...”
- The Awakening
- (D) Resurrection of the Daleks: First story of the Dalek Civil War.
- (M) Planet of Fire
- The Caves of Androzani: Widely considered to be the best finale for a Doctor, as well as the best story of the classic series.
Sixth Doctor“Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal...”
- Companions: Peri, Mel
If you are disappointed with the TV stories he received and want more of the Sixth Doctor but with competent writing, his Big Finish audio stories are his saving grace. His early stories are free on Spotify.
Season 21 (cont'd)
- The Twin Dilemma: After the high of The Cave of Androzani, Doctor Who falls from grace with one of the most panned stories of the entire show, but Colin Baker’s performance is considered the best part of the story.
- (C) Attack of the Cybermen
- Vengeance on Varos
- (M) The Mark of the Rani
- The Two Doctors: It’s not a special occasion, but Patrick Troughton makes his third and final return to the show.
- Timelash: Competes with The Twin Dilemma and Time And The Rani for being considered the worst story of Classic Doctor Who.
- (D) Revelation of the Daleks: Second story of the Dalek Civil War.
- The Mysterious Planet (Parts 1-4): The interweaving makes it hard to recommend only one story (the overall the plot is quite tumultuous), but watch the first story and see how it goes from there.
- Mindwarp (Parts 5-8)
- Terror of the Vervoids (Parts 9-12)
- (M) The Ultimate Foe (Parts 13-14): The Sixth Doctor era comes to a close without a proper ending with Colin Baker’s firing. He declined to return for a regeneration story, so Sylvester McCoy wore an infamous blond wig for the regeneration in the opening scene of the next story.
- Companions: Mel, Ace, (UNIT: The Brigadier)
Don’t let the question marks, short stature, and whimsical spoons-playing nature fool you, they are all a façade for a more cunning man who is not afraid to manipulate those around him. Sylvester McCoy takes the Doctor away from his beginnings as a wayward traveler to a chess master who may be more than just another Time Lord... Recommended for fans of the more manipulative side of the Twelfth Doctor.
Season 24: The problems of the past two seasons bleed into Season 24, but the final two seasons see a return to form for the show, but sadly it was not enough to fend off cancelation.
- Time and the Rani: Competes with The Twin Dilemma for being considered the worst new Doctor story.
- Paradise Towers
- Delta and the Bannermen
- Dragonfire: Introduces Ace, an iconic classic era companion.
- (D) Remembrance of the Daleks: Third story of the Dalek Civil War and their final classic series story. The Seventh Doctor returns to London in 1963 for some unfinished business.
- The Happiness Patrol: Satire of the Margaret Thatcher era. And people think politics in Doctor Who is a new thing...
- (C) Silver Nemesis: Final classic series Cyberman story.
- The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
- Battlefield: The Brigadier’s final appearance in Doctor Who.
- Ghost Light: One of the most nonsensical stories of Doctor Who ever
- The Curse of Fenric: Regarded as one of the best Seventh Doctor stories.
- (M) Survival: Despite not being written to be the finale, this story deals with themes of survival and growing up, and ends the series on a high but somber note.
Eighth Doctor“I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.”
- Companion: Grace
- (M) Doctor Who (TV movie): The first half is actually pretty solid, but it loses traction in the second half.
- The Night of the Doctor: The 2013 mini-episode that brought McGann back for his regeneration. Even if you have already seen it, it is worth a rewatch, especially with new context.
Odd ‘n ends
- “The Pilot Episode”: While technically not a pilot, An Unearthly Child was refilmed because Sydney Newman was unhappy with it, leaving this alternate version behind.
- (D) Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965): Loose movie adaptation of The Daleks with Peter Cushing as Dr. Who, the human inventor of TARDIS. (As you can probably tell, these movies are in a separate continuity.)
- (D) Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966): Loose movie adaptation of The Dalek Invasion of Earth.
- A Girl’s Best Friend: The pilot of a Sarah Jane and K9 spin-off that never got off the ground, but it laid the groundwork for The Sarah Jane Adventure.
- Dimensions in Time (1993): The infamous 30th-anniversary special/EastEnders crossover. Despite the return of Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Peter Davison, Tom Baker, and Jon Pertwee, it is widely regarded as non-canon and only notable for the 3D effect it used.
- The Curse of Fatal Death (1999): A Children in Need Doctor Who parody written by none other than Steven Moffat. If features Rowan Atkinson of Mr. Bean fame as the Doctor with a surprise ending.
- Scream of the Shalka (2003): Animated 40th-anniversary story with Richard E. Grant as the “official” Ninth Doctor before being ditched in favor of Russell T. Davies’ plans for the modern series.
- And some others